Wednesday 19 February 2014

This weeks show #20/02/2014

Hey everyone
Spring is starting to show 
and i am so ready with this years most exciting new creata products
This week Creata
Launch 
303574
Creata Cutting and Embossing Set Feather



303575

Creata Stamp set Noor

amazing beautiful crisp A5 cling mount stamps







302911


Creata Double-sided Paperpads Collection Choose from 2 Variations of 4 Pads each Size 15cm by 15cm 

303762


Hope you can join me for crafty antics ,inspiration and information 
 Thursday 20th February 1pm live on create and craft tv

Lots of love


3 comments:

Amandah said...

I most definitely will be, and I can watch you live and not recorded this week. As I'm on half term from the school. Yeeeaaaaahhh!!

Amandah said...

I most definitely will be. Will be good to watch you live and not recorded, as I'm on Half Term from the school. Yeeeaaaaahhh!!!

Gill McCall said...

super cards made for the show as always. i totally adore the feather and bow die and the stamps were such fun to work with x